Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Thing 3: My professional brand

For Thing 3 of Rudaí 23 I had to log in to LinkedIn. I admit I took the easy approach and didn't make many changes (I'm fortunate to already have an account which I did update fairly recently). I uploaded a new photo though. I joined the Rudaí 23 group and introduced myself. I looked at the pages of the Rudaí 23 organisers. I really liked the page of one of them who works in a public library. She runs a read aloud book club for adults with intellectual disabilities. I do something similar so I followed her on Twitter and sent her a Tweet. My brand is about health sciences libraries and about people and as a (n activist/active?) vegan I kind of want to include that too. I like to organise events in the library world and in the veggie/vegan world and that is part of my brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment