Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Thing 14: Augmented Reality

This task is new to me, and it's hard. I used Aurasma Studio for the task. However, I misunderstood how to use it and it's only after watching a YouTube video that I get it now. I had put one photo on top of another but no, it doesn't really work like that. You need to photo something that other people will see and will be able to use with their Aurasma app. The app doesn't seem to work on my tablet so I'm going to look into the alternative options for this task.

One link didn't work for me but I've watched this video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaczBAfdRns. It's great! A guy used an app to get to the exact location of the book he was looking for. It's called LibrARi. Handy for students!

And phew, all this caused my laptop to crash but blogger saved my post as a draft so I don't have to rewrite it! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment