Friday, March 2, 2018

Thing 7.5: Storytelling

This element of R23 is not compulsory but I'll give it a go. We can use Instagram, Snapchat or Facebook. I'll go with FB as that's what I'm used to.  I can see Stories on my phone but I don't see the paper airplane icon. I've watched a few stories. The best is one from the Happy Pear where they are showing a photo of Black Forest Gateaux from their new book, along with the photos of the recipe pages in the book. Yum! Very good use of the function! Ha, and on their main Facebook page where they talk about the story they refer to World Book Day! They say people can screenshot the recipe to make during the Beast from the East. Great marketing all round!

I can make this recipe for my dad's birthday. I had to learn how to take a screenshot (hold down volume down button and power button at the same time). Sceenshots go into Gallery. I also accidentally discovered you can video record the screen. I did this, but then deleted it when I figured out how to take the screenshots. This is very useful! :-)

The R23 post says you can only see a story once. However, I went into the Happy Pear story many times.

I made a Story using a photo from my gallery, which I sent just to my partner. I added a sticker and special effects.



No comments:

Post a Comment